Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey guys a month or so ago I post here trying to find lower cord for an older Hondaline by J&M headset I now cannot find the post and someone told me what they thought they were and where to get them. Since then I sold them and now the guy needs the info to get them to work Sorry for the problem but I have been sick and just cant remember what he said. Thanks Roy

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
Not sure but I think it is one of them thanks for the help ON my post before I had posted pictures of the ends on the headset and someone had given me a number but I cant find that post anywhere.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

:waving:I have the Honda Deluxe Helmet Headset which is made for Honda by J&M and I have the two piece cord. The J&M part number for the lower section of the2piececord is HC-B. Part number for the upper section is HC-A.

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
imported post

royak wrote:
nightwizard40 wrote:
Not sure but I think it is one of them thanks for the help ON my post before I had posted pictures of the ends on the headset and someone had given me a number but I cant find that post anywhere.
On the above site, the top two are the two piece cord, bottom right is the one piece cord JM-HC-E- 5 PIN ONE PEICE CORD.
Here is your earlier post:

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum1/68930.html

To find your own preivious post go to your profile and click on "Post".:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.