Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello i have been looking around on the few online shops i know. i want to buy both parts on the same place so i pay only one shipping. bikebandit doesnt have them. hdlparts take 2 long to get them from honda the havent replied my emails. servicehonda will not ship to my US address because my billing address is on mexico because im a first time buyer. they will ship to mexico but the shipping is 30 bucks. parts worth 40~. i was wondeing if anyone around here is old customer to servicehonda.com if you could order them to my us address i could send you the money using paypal. or help me find them somewhere else you trust.

45530-471-831 MASTER CYLINDER SET for 1985 Honda GL1200I

45530-MN9-305 MASTER CYLINDER SET for 1992 Honda CB750

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

yea i emailed them but they dont have them in stock :(

"Thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, we do not have 45530-471-831 or 135298-001 in our inventory"

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Try http://www.oldbikebarn.com/

They list both parts on their website but you would probably have to contact them to check stock.

P.S. Nice bookends.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Check with Georgefix

He usually keeps that kind of stuff in stock.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks Mike, I was ebaying trying to find both items from the same seller. and i found this seller but im confused, he has listed 2 kits for GL1200

Honda TRX300 CBR600 GL1200 Front Master Cylinder Kit for 14.95
Honda GL1200 GL1100 Front Master Cylinder Rebuild Kit for 19.95

on the compatibility list, doesn't list gl1000, and the second list both. is this ok? or he has no clue what hes selling?. should i stay away? thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

From the looks of things William, the pistons that are drawn on the Honda fische are identical, and I would guess that it's possible the diaphragms and springs are the same as well.

If you've got a Stealership that you can call that has an experienced old bike mechanic on duty, you could ask if that is the case. If you don't, I think I know a guy I can call.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

You might try JC Whitney. They have a lot of stuff for older bikes. I ust bought caliper kits there 2 weeks ago for my GL1100 in stock.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

on the master clyinder listings ---one is for clutch master and the other for the brake master clyinder--i do belive . you might try www.vencowings.com for the kits .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.