Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Long story short.... Last month my wife entered me in a video contest for free lasik from Hoopes Vision(in SLC Utah). Her and my daughters made the video without me knowing. They even put the Goldwing in it. There were over 100 entries and we found out today that I am 1 of 6 FINALISTs!! Whoot! Whoot! The winner gets free lasik valued at $5,000.00 so we really want to win. So please, it would be great if you could go vote for us. Here's the details.
  • To Vote you go to the blue and white banner at the top of the page that says, "Vote for your Favorite Finalist"
  • You have to vote for one video in each category (you can just pick random videos in the other two categories, or watch them and vote, there are some good ones)
  • Our video is under the humorous category and it's called My Dad's Eyes!
  • You can vote once a day (That would be awesome if you could do this, but even one or two votes would be great!)
  • Contest closes November 28th
Thanks so much!

Ryan

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
imported post

Nah, never cheating and its done everywhere now. In fact its done so common that its considered a normal practice. Its been done for other members here in the past too, perfectly normal.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

And Done.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

Rocko. I voted for you and I will do it every day till the end. Problem,I cant get X96 on my radio to tune in to see if you win.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::action::action:

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
imported post

Done

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Thanks to all. And don't worry. If I win, I'll post it for sure. Man, I can only imagine riding without glasses smashed in my helmet.

Hoopes Vision uses the videos and voting for marketing. So basically all us contestants are putting Hoopes name out there for free. I don't think it's cheating. Strategic advertising maybe, but not cheating.

Again, I sincerely thank you.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Voted! Very nice job, I loved it!!:applause:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Is that not cheating?
Well, if we dont help, friends of the other entrants will, and our guy wont "get new eyeballs"

Great vid.

Besides, this isnt world peace, atom bombs, or solving world hunger.

I voted.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
wexy wrote:
Is that not cheating?
I suppose your refering to voting each day ? Heck in Chicago even the dead are expected to vote :cheeky1:
multiple times!! :cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.