Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
imported post

Just 5 days left to vote. Thank you all and to all in the States, Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be grateful for this year.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
imported post

Sunday is the last day to vote. Voting closes at Midnight and the winner will be announced Monday morning. I'll for sure be posting the results.

Thank you all for supporting me in this.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
imported post

We called Hoopes Vision after listening to X96 all morning with no announcement. They are now going to post the winner on their website and Facebook page when they decide. (some time between now and 2pm)

I hope it is soon. I'm freaking out.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
imported post

WOOHOO!!!:dance::dance: WE DID IT!!! They just posted on Facebook. We won our category. I'll be getting free lasik for Christmas.

Thank you all for voting and supporting me. :bow:I'll look forward to "seeing" you on the road without glasses.

Ryan

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Congradulations:clapper:

Keep us posted as to when and how it all turns out.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Glad to help thats what we are here for to help one another.
Thats Great Hope it all works well and you see great.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
imported post

Here is a quick follow up post. I had my eyes done Thursday afternoon. They felt a little sandy that evening but fine the next morning. I had an 8 am check up Friday and read 20/20 with my eyes still a little cloudy. They have since gotten more clear.

I have to keep antibiotics and a steroid drop in them for a week and I sleep in goggles so I don't bump the flap in my sleep. Small price to pay for not wearing glasses.

It is a lot like adjusting to a new pair of glasses. My eyes will go in a out of focus, especially in the evenings when they are tired.

I highly recommend it to anyone who has been considering Lasik. And one last time THANK YOU IMMENSELY FOR VOTING. You are all great.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Thats great news and a great Christmas Present
Speedy recovery TO you

And no thanks Needed your Daughter did all the work with that video and I know your proud of her.

All i did was click a button

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.