Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I will buy one tomorrow at the auto part store. Please help.

I do not have the time to look up the correct hight light or where to...

I know there is a upgrades of the standard light to a siliver or a siliver plus.

Can someone post the hight part number and upgrade.

I now Have to drive to work with my wifes car and and back to get the motorcycle to drive to college in the day light.

Spare time, is something I dream of. I work 40 hours on third shift, 35 miles one way east, then go to college 50 miles south west... Then go to another campus same college that is 34 miles north and only 15 miles from my house. Then I have have two teenagers. One that lives with us and the other from first marriage that visits. I only average about 3 to 6 hours sleep per day. Sunday and Mondays are the worst. I am up for 24 hours but Tuesday I have no class to sleep in..

Then I am working my homework, chores, and my nighthawk to get it up and running so I can work on the Goldwing Then sell the nighthawk.

Sparetime, I would love to have some.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
imported post

Don't think there is a crossover # to get a bulb at the auto parts store. I bought mine online at (cringe) Sabercycle. I bought the cool looking blue one. It has a dentist light look to it. Here is a link...

http://www.saber-cycle.com/store/product70.html

I'd buy more at randakk but his website is the worst to manuever around!!

·
Premium Member
3,706 Posts
imported post

The headlight is a std H4 55/60Watt Halogen Bulb. You'll also find the exact same bulb, same wattage, labeled as a 9003 / HB2 Bulb. Either will do here. Some places require a bulb to carry the H-4 number if the housing does, and same same for the other (1992 up).
http://candlepowerinc.com/pdfs/H4_9003.pdf

We all make decisions in life that affect us for the rest of our time here.I don't have kids, a job, or school .... but I have spare time. :?

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
imported post

Sylvania 9003XV extra vision will work for the 1200.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thank you very much. My nighthawk had H4 and I replaced with at 9003 siliver plus. Love it. The low beam went out. I did not want to risk driving 35 miles to work and have the high beam go out. I just hope I can do it quickly in the moring before my class. Thank you again.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thank you. I used a 9003 siliver plus bulb. Much brighter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.