Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK after being going nuts with nothing to do I went in the garage and pretended I was on a road trip and it was sunny and 75 out and I plugged my phone into the cassette adapter on my 85A and found out I could use the phone through there, now for my question. I have a smart phone (nokia E5) and have no desire to use the phone while riding but if I were using the GPS on the phone could I play music and the GPS at the same time, through the phone of course. I am not real smart with these phones up until this point I really only use it to call or text and maybe a picture now and then. Is anyone else doing this now ? I think that would work and it is nice with the sound coming through the speakers.
Thanks, John

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Sure lots of folks, including myself, use the phone as MP3 player and GPS as long as you phone supports having both running at the same time. Make sure you have the charger plugged in. I'd guess your time on the battery doing that would be quite short.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure lots of folks, including myself, use the phone as MP3 player and GPS as long as you phone supports having both running at the same time. Make sure you have the charger plugged in. I'd guess your time on the battery doing that would be quite short.
I just put a 12 outlet in the left side pocket so that's no problem, I was reading through my manual and it is supposed to be able play music for 38 hours on a full charge. I just have to get one of the grandkids to show me how to use this thing I've only had it a little over a year :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I run my I phone with Bluetooth through my Garmin 660... I run the Garmin through my Gl2way cb ..I don't use the music on the Garmin ..the quality is just not there... so I have a separate mp3 player running through the cd player ..everything is running through something ..amazingly it all works

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.