Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'd like to find someone who's familiar with Gold Wings. My health isnt the best so I cant crawl around on the floor and dont have a lift. I need the following things installed on the bike.

Driver Floor boards (I have all of the hardware)
Arm Rests
Chrome disk covers.

Would like to find someone close to the northwest corner of Ohio or northeast Indiana. I'm 10 miles from Indiana and 10 miles from Michigan... so yep, in the corner of Ohio. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

Sinjia60 wrote:
I'd like to find someone who's familiar with Gold Wings. My health isnt the best so I cant crawl around on the floor and dont have a lift. I need the following things installed on the bike.

Driver Floor boards (I have all of the hardware)
Arm Rests
Chrome disk covers.

Would like to find someone close to the northwest corner of Ohio or northeast Indiana. I'm 10 miles from Indiana and 10 miles from Michigan... so yep, in the corner of Ohio. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mark
My daugher in law's family live in Lake Seneca. Been there for years. I should be able to help you out. I live in Oregon Ohio just east of Toledo. About fifty miles or so. I'm heading west this weekend for Illinois to pick up a camper but maybe next weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.