Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok i got a 1200 with dragspecialties mud flap. It has two lights on bottom and one on left and one on right they look like arrows and have three screws each that hold them on .I broke one and need replacement the left side is what i need. help! and body know the original part number?? can I get a lens any help would be great:praying:

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

can you post a picture of what you have?

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

ok just checked drag speicialties catalog and no lighted mudflaps? I think im going to have to make um man this sucks

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

I have repaired lenses before by putting the 2 pieces together, and using a hot glue gun, glue a patch over the crack. For a patch, I use a small piece of plastic I cut from a milk carton. Makes it fairly weather tight and because it's not hugely under any stress, it'll hold up ok.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
imported post

I have a friend with the company. I just sent him an email to see if he can come up with a part or a source.

It's a long shot, but worth asking.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

I already contacted Drag S for them but they just said they don't have them any more.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
imported post

tricky wrote:
I already contacted Drag S for them but they just said they don't have them any more.
I didn't expect that they would, but Tim got me the part number. With this, you might be able to come up with one. DS-719975

Maybe someone has one on a parts bike, or a breaker might be able to find one with this number.

Good Luck

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

hey thanks guys for part number will keep looking on internet maybe i will get lucky

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Wow thanks . I just bought it I found it and then came here to tell people im so happy it the small things like that that make you nuts lol. But its mine now and thanks for everyones help and if the adm want to delete this post thats fine with me:banana::jumper::bow::jumper::jumper:

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
imported post

lco155 wrote:
Wow thanks . I just bought it I found it and then came here to tell people im so happy it the small things like that that make you nuts lol. But its mine now and thanks for everyones help and if the adm want to delete this post thats fine with me:banana::jumper::bow::jumper::jumper:
Sweet, glad it was what you need. My wife tells me i spend too much time on ebay looking for anything goldwing related, I'll just tell her it paid off to help somebody.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.