1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:Thanks Pete, glad you get up early ............:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
I've been poked with one of those too many times. :eek: I'll pass...

(Aka the Silver Stallion; The Fickle Finger of Fate, etc.)

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
just ordered one-hope it works as stated

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Brings back memories! When in USAF 50+ yrs. ago, our inspectors used exotic version of these puppies to inspect jet engines internally, when/where required. TTFN....papa

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
I guess you have to have a laptop or notebook to use it..

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
I've used a Snap On boroscope before...very handy tool, but at a cost of around $400. Please post how well this item works.

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
...maybe I am not reading the ad correctly but it looks as though the "hose", as they refer to it, is optional. Does that mean you just get a small camera without the cable as pictured?

·
1,566 Posts
My reading of the info tells me that the shortest length is 2 meters. That looks about like what is pictured. The longest is 15 meters via the options.
That's how I read it.

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got this off a Kawasaki site and its two meters long the guy said it worked fine

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
I got this off a Kawasaki site and its two meters long the guy said it worked fine
You are right, for $16 and the potential benifits .... it's well worth the risk I think.
Thanks for posting .... mine should be here Nov 14-23rd.:applause:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Good post, I can think of several uses for that gizmo, gonna have to order one. Unfortunately it reminded me I'm going to receive one of those type things myself at the Dr's office in a week and a half:eek:. Man, I hate that salty 7up stuff they make you take the day before. :barfer:

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
I just saw a similar product for sale at COSTCO of all places a couple of weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Thanks for the review. I have considered getting one of these. There is a variety of cable lengths available on ebay.

John

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Well I couldn't let everyone else get a great bargin and not get in on the action, so I ordered one also.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Ordered one to help with a 1500 coolant leak that I can't locate with a pressure test and dental mirrors. This should help if it works. And 2 meters is about 5 or 6 feet I think? So it's plenty long. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.