Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
First of all "You guys are AWESOME!" It's up and running. The rubber boot on ECM was fine to look at but the yellow connector was not seated inside. I seated it, hit the key and WOOM! I couldn't have done it without the fine help I received from this sight.
Thanks again,
Tom

·
Premium Member
3,382 Posts
First of all "You guys are AWESOME!" It's up and running. The rubber boot on ECM was fine to look at but the yellow connector was not seated inside. I seated it, hit the key and WOOM! I couldn't have done it without the fine help I received from this sight.
Thanks again,
Tom
I believe post # 14 and # 18 referenced that connector. Maybe they caused you to revisit that connector.

As you now know, just because the rubber boot looks good doesn't mean the connection is good as indicated in post # 18..

Glad you are up and running....!

I am not as smart (knowledgeable) as some others but I am working on getting there....:grin3:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Smart enough in this case. Now I'm looking to replace the submersible fuel line that comes off fuel pump in tank. Mine is looking old. If it's already on the forums I apologize.
Thanks again

·
Administrator
57,630 Posts
I believe post # 14 and # 18 referenced that connector. Maybe they caused you to revisit that connector.

As you now know, just because the rubber boot looks good doesn't mean the connection is good as indicated in post # 18..

I am not as smart (knowledgeable) as some others but I am working on getting there....:grin3:
Dave is being low key here, I value his in-depth analysis of the wiring problems on these bikes.

·
Premium Member
5,637 Posts

Dave is the most detailed poster on our site. My strength is the hammer. Did you pound the plug in to the ECM? !:ROFL:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts