Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey everyone. Does anyone know of proper mesh riding boots other than the BMW Airflow 2, or is this my only option? Does anyone have these? If so...how do you like them? These look nice but are a little pricey. Thanks, in advance.

Don

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Thanks Jluvs2dive. The color even matches my bike. How kewl is that? Do ya think Cycle Barn or Everett Cycle down in your corner carry them? Maybe I should look it up. In any case it'd be a nice morning ride. Thanks again.

·
12,841 Posts
imported post

You're quite welcome, and yeah, that's cool about the color too! :) FYI, they come in black too, so if you call looking for them you would probably want to specify white.

Cycle Barn had the Accelerant boots when I was there in April, but I didn't notice the mesh ones, but weren't really looking for them either so I could have easily missed them. Cycle Barn shows them on their website. Boots

I haven't been to Everett Cycle but one time, last Summer when we bought my wife's Burgman. At that time they didn't have much of a selection of boots. My wife was looking for some.

John

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Thanks John. Just got back from some of the local dealers. Canada won't be getting them until tentatively July 17th. I'll look around. Thanks.

Don

·
12,841 Posts
imported post

Glad to help. If you can't find them locally and don't want to wait, I'm quite sure you can get them online fairly quickly. I got my Accelerant's from the Motorcycle Superstore and had them in just a couple of days.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.