Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Were they hanging around Calhoun ???:cool::cool:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Flyone is innocent! I know for a fact that he only wears red thongs on his head. Green or blue thongs would only clash with the rest of his wardrobe. And Flyone is well known for his taste in thongs.:action::action::action:

Gene:waving:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

D-Rod wrote:
I don't know Gene, I saw him in yellow and I think black.
Yep, it was definitely a yellow one at Calhoun, but I simply asked if he knew these guys. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
Flyone is innocent! I know for a fact that he only wears red thongs on his head. Green or blue thongs would only clash with the rest of his wardrobe. And Flyone is well known for his taste in thongs.:action::action::action:

When you read that, it just doesn't seem right....I dunno....:baffled:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I notice he hasn't rushed to defend himself or the actions of his dastardly friends,you don't think...... no he couldn't be!!!:shock:( do ya reckon we could raise the bail money?)

I wil confirm that Flyone's thong of choice did seem to be yellow at the M&G. :cool:

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Well from his lack of response I say YELLOW must be his color!:tongue:

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

I have checked with the Brotherhood of Thong Masters to see if I know these fine upstanding gentlemen with very good tastes and ...............Maybe I do, maybe I don't. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Thanks to Gene for defending me........You can't prove my association with them, well at least not yet!! :coollep:

I keep all secrets of the Thong Masters Association (TMA) a secret! :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
I have checked with the Brotherhood of Thong Masters to see if I know these fine upstanding gentlemen with very good tastes and ...............Maybe I do, maybe I don't. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Thanks to Gene for defending me........You can't prove my association with them, well at least not yet!! :coollep:

Any chance of a PM only I would be very interested in joining this society, Flyone, If I were to join, would I get past the Thong and be allowed into the inner sanctum? :shock::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Any chance of a PM only I would be very interested in joining this society, Flyone, If I were to join, would I get past the Thong and be allowed into the inner sanctum? :shock::cooldevil::cooldevil:
:shock:What are you saying Foxy? You're wanting into my what????:cool::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
would I get past the Thong and be allowed into the inner sanctum? :shock::cooldevil::cooldevil:
That is just to easy :dude::cheeky1::D

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:...No comment......

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,789 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Flyone wrote:

SAY WHAT????:shock:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

dingdong wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
mmmm,I might have chosen my words better, I didn't mean Flyone's Inner Sanctum!!!!:doh:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
dingdong wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
mmmm,I might have chosen my words better, I didn't mean Flyone's Inner Sanctum!!!!:doh:
I really want to comment on this, however, out of respect for the paties involved, and the fact that I could be banned in England and Kansas, I'll keep my trap shut. But I will mention, that I forgot about the yellow thong. Oh heck, Foxy, stay away from the inner sanctum, I hear it is kinda crappy!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

I.....ah.....ummmmm....you.....oh..........

never mind.

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

Wow, this went from the mention of "TMA" to definitely "TMI"!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.