Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hello all im gary this is my do not delete me message, just bought my first bike and guess what it is an 82 aspencade what a bike to start on right but looking forward to it just got to fix the carb (floats stuck ) i think and ill be on the road,

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum from Florida. :waving:

I had a float stick on one carb when I first got started working on my 85I. I lucked out with just a couple gentle taps and then gave it a good shot of Seafoam.

You've got alot of neighbors in that fine state that will be more that happy to give your their wisdom!!

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

A Big Welcome From Forestburg
:waving:

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

YA I am almost possitive the floats are stuck its just dumping massave amounts of fuel through the exause and spitting it onto the ground, the bike hasnt been ran in 2 years and the guy didnt kill the fuell when it was parked, no biggie though, the bike is in great condition looks alot like my profile pic but mine has lots more chrome and lights lol, ill try to get a pic on here as soon as i can

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Houston Texas to the "WORLDS GREATEST GOLD WING FORUM" .....Yes we do have a lot of members from Texas on this forum, and if you need advise, tips, or a hand there is always some one on that can point you in the right direction....

Someone said "tap" the carborator..this would be with say the plastic end of a screw driver, not a 16 oz hammer as one guy did.....:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::shock::shock:........

Claude

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

HAHA ya tryed that seemed to free up one but i think they are all sticking it puts enough fuel through to put a 12x12 puddle under the exaust in 10 mins lol

hell burned a half a tank of gas in 20 mins while driving it home :-(

gonna work on it this saturday when im not working so damb much

·
Premium Member
7,133 Posts
imported post

[align=center]Hey! :waving: from Hamburg, NY[/align]
[align=center]THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE![/align]

If you have Goldwing Technical Smarts - GIVE IT! :2finger:

If you need help - ASK FOR IT! :blushing:

If you know of an event coming up or a cool ride you went on - SHARE IT! :banana:

If you have a joke - TELL IT! :cheeky1:

If you have prayers to give or need some - FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, SAY IT! :angel:

If you have anything bad to say to or about anyone on this forum - STUFF IT! :whip:

[align=center] WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
:cooler:[/align]

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
imported post

Hi....welcome from the Netherlands!!!:banana:

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
imported post

:waving: Hello

Welcome to the Greatest Gold Wing Forum in the world from a Minnesota Winger.

If you have a question? Someone here will have an answer or suggestion.

:15red:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.