Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

New to the board and Goldwings. Wife sold her Trikeshop trike with auto tranny and foot accelerator and picked up a '95 magenta SE Motortrike conversion. Problem is she never has piloted a regular motorcycle. She's learning, and in the meantime I ride the the front seat when we go to 2-up. When not on the trike I have a '90 Electra-glide Sport. FLHS in the Harley alphabet soup. I must say I'm digging the ride and amenities of the Honda.

Being brandy new to the world of Goldwings, I'm sureI'll have plenty of questions for the collective wisdom I've noticed here.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

Welcome Ozark. You'll get all the help you need from the Guru's here.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
imported post

:waving:Welcome to the forum. My wife's from Jeff City. She hasfamily in Kearny area also. We live in miserable San Diego where the temp is always below 50 and it rains all the time. I have to say this because too many people want to move here (until they find out how much a small house cost).

I think my wife would enjoy a trike. She's too chicken to get on my bike, unless it's a parking lot practice. Go figure.

Post your questions and I'm sure you will get plenty of answers. Some may even be right.

Have fun

Jerry

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Definitely get a lot of answers. And yes, some are right, in fact quite a few.

The only area where we are dead wrong is on the colours. Some here think colours other than BLACK are pretty.

Welcome and you are not far from me.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the site! It's good to hear from others here in the central USA.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

Welcome and enjoy the reading! :jumper:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

johnmac wrote:
Welcome to the site! It's good to hear from others here in the central USA.
John I am going to try again this weekend to call. By the way, that Honda dealer in ST Joe is great!

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
imported post

Brojees, I don't think they want to mess with older bikes much. I bought some exaust studs, and they had to order them. I dont think they have much inventory for older stuff.
Back in the 1970's we had a Honda dealership that one of the owners was married to one of the Hondas'. It was funny, she didn't English very well and she didn't understand parts ordering, and the parts department was overflowing! It was rare to find something not in stock. When they quit selling bikes, it was rummored the inventory was two or three times what was on the books!
With the age of computerized inventory, I don't think our current shop will have that problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.