Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Found this on Cl a few minutes ago and is still available, just talked to the seller. His name is Dan and he's a member of the GWRRA.

This is about 50 miles from me if you want help obtaining it.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/1082003874.html

This trailer is a pull behind trailer for Big bikes like Honda Goldwings and Harleys. Good tires, Tail lights just replaced, so they work fine.
864 224 3924
[email protected] Pictures can be sent if needed.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Sold!!! To a member in Pickens, SC! And the only member we have listed in Pickens is Stroller.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Stroller wrote:
Bag tks for the post I bought it
Thought it was you. Now get a good paint gun and paint that ugly faded gold off it. I was about ready to over-draft my bank account and go get it myself if it hadn't sold by Monday.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Stroller wrote:
Thought it was you. Now get a good paint gun and paint that ugly faded gold off it. I was about ready to over-draft my bank account and go get it myself if it hadn't sold by Monday.
:X:XHey!! What you got against GOLD!!!!!!:cooldevil::cooldevil:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
Bagmaster wrote:
Stroller wrote:
:X:XHey!! What you got against GOLD!!!!!!:cooldevil::cooldevil:
Nothing!! Just that the paint on that trailer is all faded out and the primer is winking through in spots!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

looks like a nice trailer. i bought one similar to it last year. the prev owner spray bombed it too. a good pressure washer took it all off nicely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.