Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a few words to say hi from sunny (lol) ENGLAND. ive had a few goldwings in my time, 2 1000's, 1 1200, and this is my 4th 1100. ive had a yammy fj1200 for th past 18mths and loved it but when the chance to straight swap for this 1983 gl1100 aspencade came along i couldnt resist. over here my fj1200 was worth about £700 and the "wing " is in my opinion worth in exess of £2000. good deal eh. anyway a tad about me, i'm 56yrs old and married to an absolute nutter called MAGGIE who also rides. i live in WESTHJOUGHTON which is about 12miles from MANCHESTER. no kids so i can ride 24hrs a day lol. ive done a couple of minor jobs on the wing in the 3weeks ive had it such as strip all calipers as they were sticking and an awful lot of polishing as theres tons of chrome goodies on it. hope to join in the fun, see ya's all soon, DAZ.

·
Premium Member
74,549 Posts
Hallo mrefudd

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Welcome:waving:mrefudd

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Registered
50 Posts
From OK

You have the best of the 1100's. Has the higher top end gear and the good rims. Have a daughter going to university in England near Hull maybe I will see you on the road some time when I visit her. Good riding try to stay dry.

Ship

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
:waving:Greetings from N.Idaho and welcome to the Best Goldwing Forum on the internet. If used, this forum will supply you with great information and hours of simple entertainment.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Welcome to the forum from IL.