Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a new member and just bought a fixer upper. No joke. Its going to take some work so I hope I can lean on some of you more experienced members to walk me through. I have an old 84 GL1200. Ive rebuilt an old 69 Harley Sprint so I know how to turn a wrench, I just need some help going in a different direction with the Honda. Thanks for letting me be part of the group.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Welcome from NC!

You came to the right place to get help!

The 1200 is a great machine, will give you years of great service!

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
welcome to the forum Longball :waving: Motor vehicle Vehicle Mode of transport Motorcycling Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma ::) Enjoy the wing ::)

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
:waving:Greetings from N.Idaho and welcome to the Best Goldwing Forum on the internet. If used, this forum will supply you with great information and hours of simple entertainment.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Welcome longball:waving:

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
Welcome, WelcomeTo Steve Saunders GoldwingForum.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were :15red:'sin their previous lives and can answer any question you have. Theforums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum

General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

These have the best info aboutGoldwing’s and are where you ask questions and can get help..

For Sale/Wanted ForumGood stuff for Sale or if you have old parts sitting around the garage you would like to get rid of....

:18red::15red::12red::11red:

And when all you need is a good laugh to start your day try the:: Fun Forum After that it’s up to you which of the others you will like the best all I can do is suggest.

Again Welcome to the Forum...

Oh and did I mention everyone here loves pictures.. Show us some of yours... Even if it’s not a Goldwing just a pretty view

·
Premium Member
73,594 Posts
Hallo Longball

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
WELCOME:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Im a new member and just bought a fixer upper. No joke. Its going to take some work so I hope I can lean on some of you more experienced members to walk me through. I have an old 84 GL1200. Ive rebuilt an old 69 Harley Sprint so I know how to turn a wrench, I just need some help going in a different direction with the Honda. Thanks for letting me be part of the group.
Longball, welcome!
I also have an 84 GL1200 and I love it!!!

Goodoni :)

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.