Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Just one of the guys
4,781 Posts
...we will soon a have a format to suit all eyes >:)

I don't know as that is true John..

There is one listed as Blue but it still has putrid yellow background.

The one listed as classic is the all yellow and the new yellow is also too much yellow.

I just wish we could have the one back that was blue with a white background.

Personlly I hate the yellow, it makes my eyes ache. I guess if we don't get a choice without yellow in it I will look elsewhere.

Go to the Northamerican goldwings site and change theme to IP Board. Very easy on the eyes to use that one.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Kay, John,
Thanks for your effort. It works!!!! The only problem I have now is that most of the forums listed are now RED. While doing my test I have clicked on almost all of the forums. I'll have to do a ccleaner reset and start over, but, it will work. Thanks again.

·
Administrator
57,953 Posts
DougW, The "blue" is referring to the heavy dark band between the messages, the background is a yellow similar to the Classic version. it seemed way early in the voting game, that the extreme majority objected to the All White background as being too harsh on eyes.

maybe we can get that resurrected as an option also.

Charlie, "flylow", once you have clicked on a link to a thread, it will remain RED forever right up until you clear the History in your browser, the cache and the temp folders.... I have not tested to be sure which is most important, but I do believe that it is the "History" folder... once cleared it makes every thing Blue again. I did that a couple of times when trying to debug a browser problem... really irks me, because I use the BLUE links to indicate to me that I have never, ever, clicked on the 1st post to see where the thread might be going.... sideways? needs to be killed off, spam?

·
Administrator
57,953 Posts
White Background as an option?

Hey Jeff and Kay,

it seems that there is some interest in retaining the White Background that was in the first versions you displayed...

is that format still in the archives?

and could we have it as an option in the list to choose from?

just trying to be "the best Goldwing" forum out there ya know... >:)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.