Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

When I got my new bike it had ERGO 4050 Tour Dually Iso-Pegs. These are pretty heavy duty items that are very adjustable, these things have an arm on them between the clamp and peg, the arm angle can be adjusted and the peg angle on the arm can be adjusted. I've tried just about every possible combination and can't see how anyone can use highway pegs on the case guards unless you've spent your life riding Clydesdales. It's like doing the splits. Is it me or is the fairing wider on the 1500 than the 1200? I think these things are going to have to go the eBay way.

:stumped:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Can you get the Green Machine back?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

To tell the truth I didn't like pegs on that one either.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
imported post

Most suffer the splits using traditional pegs. Mick-O-Pegs will solve the problem for most. They are spring loaded so they can be low when in use and pop back up to a safe position when not in use. I've got one of the Heavy Spring models that allowed me to put my Kury Iso Mini Wings on them. Now I use the MOPs 90% of the time I'm riding.

Try 'em. I'll bet they solve the problem for you like they have for hundreds of us. Jim Mick has a great return policy as well so you risk only shipping costs. You can find them here:

http://www.ridingiswonderful.com/ridingiswonderfulinc/index.html

You can also see lots of photos and info using the link in my signature below.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

The Mick O Pegs look good, but since I hocked my wife's jewelry and spent my kid's inheritance on the 1500 I'll have to do without. I can handle three hours on the regular pegs and that's enough anyway, need toflexthe knees before they take a setand ease the hydraulics anyway.

The damn bike causes tensions with my wife. I don't see why the hell I can't junk the coffee table and park the bike in the living room. It sure looks a lot better than that cheap table anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.