Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

well its been awhile since i was here but you'll have to excuse me but i have been riding alot but i do have this issue now whats the best without spending a small fortune for them i need some new highway pegs for my 1500 wing anyone with any good ideas for what fits best?

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

Ihave the Kuryakyn on my 95 and love them. I can ride with the mysole of my foot on it or get real lazy and rest my ankle on it.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

jerry green wrote:
Ihave the Kuryakyn on my 95 and love them. I can ride with the mysole of my foot on it or get real lazy and rest my ankle on it.
I do this too. I like the Kury's.
These are what I have.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

a harleydavison ran into one of my peges and bent the crap out of my engine gaurd and my peg lol but thats the true story

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
imported post

Hope he was insured... If he was, just replace them with what you had if you liked them. Don't worry about the cost. Your picture in the avatar looked like you had boards and not just pegs.

Al

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

I have a set of markland floorboards hyway pegs for a 97 or earlier. If interested let me know

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Them HD's can get very teritorial!! Usuly they only pi$$ oil on your boot on the way by!!
Wilf

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.