Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well I'am a curious type and would enjoy reading how and why it all started.

I searched some past post and threads but have found nothing.'Who is this masked man":smiler:If it has been touched on in the past just point me in the right direction,if not would really find to be very interesting knowing how the forum and rally all came about.Thanks all and have a great week :waving:

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thank You very much:applause::waving:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Was at NASSIR I, had way too much fun, couldn't make it to II III IV, but will make it Lord willing to V since it is almost in my back yard. Way too many friends I miss will be there, and also a few weeks later would be the 8th Annual Mid-West M&G ES Rally during Labor Day weekend, which is a yearly event that I try very hard not to miss. Besides, since my good friend Bagmaster is ill, and might not be able to make it, they might need a Sheriff to keep the peace at NASSIR V, and I would donate my services, if I can get out of work that week.:applause:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Gene your just a hop,skip and a jump from us.Have to make our way your direction for a cup of java sometime when I get the bike ready again.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

dodgedartlover wrote:
Gene your just a hop,skip and a jump from us.Have to make our way your direction for a cup of java sometime when I get the bike ready again.
Come on down! Would enjoy it!:applause::applause::applause:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Was a GREAT TIME!!!!! :ROFL:

Except Gene outbidding me :lash: ;)

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Do ah hear 11.32 ??????

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

Whatever happened to Cyote61, I haven't heard from Tom in a long time?

·
Administrator
26,533 Posts
imported post

dodgedartlover wrote:
We ride up in that area quite a bit, will give you a heads up when we plan to get up that way.
Cyote61 lives down off Push mountain road not far from Mtn Home.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Sounds like a winner,look forward to it.

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

Bless Cyote61's heart for starting all this back in 2008. Thanks to his generosity we had a great time in Calhoun Georgia and and a super-duper tradition was born. Don't see Tom around much these days except for on the Wild Rhinos threads. Sure hope to see him at another Nassir someday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.