Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK, bought this off of ebay. They said the kit was incomplete, but I figured I could fab up whatever was missing. Here is a pic:

I have a Markland or Drag Specialties light bar bumper on my bike also. There were no instructions included. I am trying to figure out what pieces are missing. If anyone has the instructions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Or, if someone could describe what is missing, that would be helpful also! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Bump:baffled:

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
imported post

For a start you are missing several U shaped threaded bolts, at least thats how I member it from my GL1200 days. You would be able to get them at the hardware I reckon.

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Well, I found the instructions for a similar hitch on the Drag Specialties website. It shows a plate that has a "step" and 2 pipes coming out of it. The pipes are supposed to plug in where my light bar bumper is currently mounted. My goal is to have a hitch and keep my light bar bumper. Thanks for the reply!

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Jerryk959 wrote:
Well, I found the instructions for a similar hitch on the Drag Specialties website. It shows a plate that has a "step" and 2 pipes coming out of it. The pipes are supposed to plug in where my light bar bumper is currently mounted. My goal is to have a hitch and keep my light bar bumper. Thanks for the reply!
You'll have to do some fabricating more than likely. I was given this hitch and made it work by taking a few trip to the big orange store, but it got done. If you are at the meet in Llano, and I manage to be in town, you can check it out. I have a few more pics if you need them.

I still don't know who made my lightbar with 100% certainty.

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Very nice Sam. I will be in Llano and I'll be looking for ya! thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.