Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
everyday member
514 Posts
imported post

A little disapointed in that the designers did not let their imaginations go but it's really not that bad looking. Ma Honda have given themselves an opportunity with the design to do some small changes the next couple of years to improve the design without major tooling. Solid paint schemes, squaring off the back of the saddlebags, plus a few other small changes. I agree that I think Honda is thinking " don't fix it if it ain't broke". My biggest problem with the 2012 is the price. I'll have to wait until 2032 to buy a good used one.

·
Premium Member
12,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

When the photos were first posted here a week or so back , I didn't care for the back end . I can tell you after spending an hour walking around the several models on display , It looks much better in person than in pictures . Though like you I dont see myself on one in the near future . Or far future for that matter .

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

I do have to say it looks better in the real photo, then the Honda photos, I wonder why that is. I still like it and that old school Honda wing badge was a great thing to do.:action:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

i tell ya what when i get my dads mg midget all fixed and runnin this summer i'll check on hobo's availability and give him a ride in style lol

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Nope, Hobo's ride still looks ugly to me. Just looks like it was tacked together with pieces from a lot of different bikes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.