Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
761 - 780 of 877 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

After resting up from his ride from Port Orchard to Medford, OR Hobo rode to breakfastwith Oregonwinger, his wife Pat (womaning the camera) and exavid at theFishlake Lodge in the mountains East of Medford.

Attachments

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #765
imported post

Hi folks, just a quick update for you all - I've been a bsuy bear as usual, riding around with forum members.....

WOW, what a trip......um did I really say that out loud ?

Just to let those that have wondered about me as to my location. I am currently in Augusta, Georgia visiting with the Snore's. (Baby, Babe, Daughter and Brother) after coming from the Midwest Meet and Greet in Eureka Springs, AR. SB in SC picked me up from Dusty Boots at the M&G.

My first night at the Snore's, I was served an all American favorite. Chili Dogs (grilled hot dogs, homemade chili (no beans), homemade coleslaw, onions and chased down with a bottle of red wine.

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #767
imported post

And I met a lovely lady named LaTrise' , owner of "Dance Xtreme" a dance studio that teaches ballet, jazz, lyrical, hip hop, musical theater, tap, clog, pointe & baton twirling, where Snoredaughter teaches clogging classes. (Nope not the wooden shoes)

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #768
imported post

Snorebabe and I led the way to wda_83wing's, Rudy and Dusty Boots followed us. Rudy and Dusty Boots kept dodging us when we tried to take a pic

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #769
imported post

wda_83wing (Wayne and his lovely bride, Ana) Ana gave me a guardian angel pin and Wayne gave me a Circus Circus Pin from Las Vegas, NV. Wayne used to work there many years ago

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #770
imported post

Snorebabe woke me up early on the morning of the 22nd and asked if I wanted to ride to Chesterfield, VA with her, her mother Nonie and her Aunt Berlene to attend a land dedication in memory of their sister, Anna Atkins. Sure I wanted to go. We stopped along our travels at a store called JR's Outlet and Snorebabe's mother purchased some more wine....yum, yum. Our next stop was Virginia. Now I really like Virginia's state slogan.

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #771

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #772
imported post

and next is the ceremony for the land that was donated to the county of Chesterfield, in Chesterfield, VA from Snorebabe's Aunt Anna.

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #773
imported post

We left VA about 7 PM heading for good ol' Augusta, GA. We arrived about 2 am. I am still resting from my trip and will post more later.

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #774
imported post

We're off to see the Wizard, the most wonderful Wizard of OZ......NO...wait....not yet....we're off to the 1st North Eastern Meet & Greet in Front Royal, VA.....woo hoo, I get to go back to the "Lover's State"

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #775
imported post

Hey wait a minute, get me outta here. I thought we were riding on Pearl !!!!

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #776
imported post

As we were getting ready to check into the hotel we passed my good ol' buddy, Dusty Boots, so he turned around and came to the hotel. There we meet wilkoi and saw 96aspencade. While I was freshening up from the trip, the Snore's went to visit with the 96's for a bit. <grin> We all got ready and headed over to the campground to meet up with Dusty Boots and the gang staying there.
Here I am with kylesmuskie

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #778
imported post

Finally a group picture (thanks Sethan12)

L-R Standing: Barb and Bob (96aspencade), Elaine (Sethan12's wife), Ron (kylesmuskie), John (jobe05,) John (oldbiker-er), Lou (wilkoi), Ken (Dusty Boots)
L-R Seated: Sam (Sethan12), Jim (Wolfman), Ken (Bountyhunter), Doug (Snorebaby) John (halfling)
In front of Snorebaby is Michele (Snorebabe)

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #779
imported post

We woke up Saturday to misty rain and cooler temps. Several had said the night before that they were just going to hang around the campground and wait for those that were coming in on Saturday. The Snore's and I decided to travel to Woodbridge, VA to visit Baby's mother and brother so we missed out on meeting some of the latecomers.

After we visited with the Snore's VA family, we hung out in the hotel lobby waiting on those that were going out to eat dinner to show up and in the mean time, Baby found the South Carolina/Auburn college (American) football game and we sat on the couch looking at the tv to see if we could spot SB in SC in the crowd as he is an avid SC fan and has season home game tickets. Ya know, we never did spot ol' SB !

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #780
imported post

Meeting up with some of the latecomers that joined us for dinner
Mike Hirsh and Winger77

Attachments

761 - 780 of 877 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.