Status
Not open for further replies.
781 - 800 of 877 Posts

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #781
imported post

What a great Meet & Greet, I was so worn out that I don't even remember the ride back to GA. All I know is that we made it back safe and sound and I am awaiting my trip with the SERRASJ gang.
For those that I've met before, it sure was good seeing ya again, for those that this was our first meeting, it was my pleasure and for those that I missed, be on the lookout for me, ya never know where I'll show up.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
imported post

welcome hobo ..please consider riding in egypt ...it will be different experiance and we here have alot of riders who will like supporting and helping you in whatever you need ..it will be a pleasure for us ...just give it a thought and pm me if you need any data to plan for it ...

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Sorry to be tardy with this report on our little mascot.

Here he is going over our rouute out to Port Orchard, on the way to NASSIR4, with our one and only Winger77.

.... and the littel Begger had the nerve to kick me out of my chair ....

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #785
imported post

Hey Hobo, where the hell are you?

I just received an invite for you to visit Hawaii!

Contact Schmidtap if you are around. :)

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

I thought Hawgy was the last host :?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Egypt as a destination certainly sounds exciting, I wonder how Hobo would get there, would sure be a ride and a half. :?:thumbsup:

It must be about time our little furry traveller started spreading his wings a little more, it is all very well him blatting back and forth over the Big Pond from the UK to America and Canada, but there must be so many other folks,out around the world, wishing to meet him.

Where could he go next if he was in Hawaii next?:?

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
I thought Hawgy was the last host :?
Nope ... I got him from Hawggy, then handed him over to Exavid at NASSIR 4, then Paul gave him back to me at the West Coast Wing Nuts Jamboree and Mosquito Roundup at Diamond Lake, ORand I thenhanded him over to SBinSC at ES7and the last I heard, Snorebabe had gottenhim from Sean.:?

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

I think you are right , Hobo was at the NE M&G in Front Royal. with Snorebabe. :waving:
Have you started your winter fix up yet Ken, going riding down here :action::action:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #790
imported post

Geordiemuppet wrote:
Hey Hobo, where the hell are you?

Wadaya mean "Where the Hell am I?"

Working is where I am - being an Ambassador to the World's Best Goldwing forum and meeting the members is where I am........and let me tell you its hard work, I want a rise so everyone better get sending the brown envelopes to the Mad Axeman, er sorry, I mean his Royal Wexiness.

Anyway, working is what i have been doing and here is the proof.........

. I attend the SERRASJ 10 ride. I traveled with the Snore's to Calhoun, GA where we meet up with Bashful, Mrs. Bashful and Sandiegobrass. We used the Country Inn and Suites as homebase for the weekend and yes Wexy, they still had porridge on the breakfast bar. Saturday morning we meet up with Rudy, racaya2 and jblack5. We rode over to Little River Falls in Ft. Payne, AL and meet up with Nightwizard40 and his son, Cameron.

See the map to the right of me? That's our route....FUN !!!!

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #791
imported post

Hanging out on the edge of Rudy's trunk....he never succeeded in stuffing me in there..I was way too quick for him.

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #792
imported post

Hanging out with my new found friends....Hairy Dawg and this little pip squeak bear wearing the A for Alabama...these southerners and their college American football rivals.

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #798
imported post

.....and just in case anyone thinks I'm losing my touch with the Ladies........

I spent Thanksgiving with the Snore's. I met Snorebaby's niece, Nancy and just had to have my picture taken with her and Snoredaughter. Oh what a lucky HOBO I am...hehehe

Attachments

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #799
imported post

Anyway, I am going soon to spend Chrimbo with my old Mucka Sean which will be absolutely great and then, and then..........

It would be good to get back to the UK next Summer and try out Vasco's new ride, but in the meantime, Schmidtap has invited me to Hawaii. Awesome or what? A new place, new people and those gorgeous girls. :cool:

Hawaii, here I come.

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #800
imported post

Hawaii - wow.
Hey, Hobo, any chance of stowing away in your luggage?

781 - 800 of 877 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.