Status
Not open for further replies.
861 - 877 of 877 Posts

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
Have you started south yet?
Well as a matter of fact, no.
Been helping a friend with cancer here in NH. Looks like I'll be spending the winter here.
It was 60 here today, 40s tomorrow and 36 forcasted for a high on Sunday. So far still riding.

Looks like I need to post mark this Hobo off to France?

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
Who wants this hibernating bear?
Need to get him sent off before he wakes from this deep freeze in NH.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
He sure is getting lazy as he gets older, kick his butt and tell him to get moving!! :lash:

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
He's snuggled in deep and snoring heavily as there's been 8' of snow fall so far here this year and 2 months left in which we could get more. Still have 3'-4' of snow base on the ground and roofs, 5'-8' snow banks on the roads. I haven't had a ride since January 7th. We're having a reprieve from the big storms for a week, just getting 1"-4" droppings instead of 1'-2' storms. Still down around -7°F for lows though so it's not melting soon.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
I thought maybe someone might be going to Daytona and might have room to strap him on.
I'm sure he'd have a good time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
He's snuggled in deep and snoring heavily as there's been 8' of snow fall so far here this year and 2 months left in which we could get more. Still have 3'-4' of snow base on the ground and roofs, 5'-8' snow banks on the roads. I haven't had a ride since January 7th. We're having a reprieve from the big storms for a week, just getting 1"-4" droppings instead of 1'-2' storms. Still down around -7°F for lows though so it's not melting soon.
Sounds like yous should both stay tucked up indoors with that weather outside!! :shock:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
I thought maybe someone might be going to Daytona and might have room to strap him on.
I'm sure he'd have a good time.
Tell him about Daytona and he will soon wake up, he will love the booze and babes!!:ROFL:

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
Sounds like yous should both stay tucked up indoors with that weather outside!! :shock:
Been hunkered down pretty much the past 6 weeks except when i got a call to go do some roof clearing of snow.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #872
Hobo,
Are you going to shift your butt and get to NASSIR 8 in September to see your folks?

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Hobo has made his way back to King NC again, it's been a couple of years but I knew he would miss this place!! He's going to hang around here till the Blue Ridge Spring M&G then he can migrate with someone going out to NASSIR 9, at least thats the plan right now.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Will there be any birthday party for Hobo when he gets 10 year ?
Glad you mentioned that!!

The NAGF Blue Ridge Spring M&G is held the weekend of his 10th Anniversary according to his PassPort paperwork, so maybe the event can be in his honor!

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #877
Hobo has made his way back to King NC again,
You need to give him a major rollicking for failing to get to Edgefield. He probably has a while to pull togther a plausible excuse before I see him again. :wink2:

861 - 877 of 877 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.