Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

I've never heard of this before.... 10,000 plus miles....

On a Harley.....!!! Check out the Gallery section, Checkpoints... these are some Harley types that actually ride! I'm impressed.

http://hokaheychallenge.com/index.html

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Never heard of this ride , I am glad you posted it ,

says a lot for the riders involved , and for motorcycling , enjoyed the gallery , lot of wear showing in some of the faces .

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

I've a thread on it here.

Had a link on my site in support of it until just a couple of weeks ago as matter of fact. I'm updating the site and a newfor link 'em.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

Ya great challange, only for harley riders only though. I posted on the delphi forums about a ride like this and Goldwing owners dont have a challange like this. people said do the Iron butt,which i am planning on doing this coming spring.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

...on the Second Challenge (2011), the Chief and his tribe wanted to open a second class of bikes (non US made) and allow more participants. The HD crowd from the first go-'round threw a fit and protested, and it's now back to US-only bikes.

I still support the Challenge though. One, I like the idea of it. Two, I like the reason for it.

A factoid: a number of riderscouldn't finish the first run. Why you ask? Because they couldn't enter Canada on any bike. Something beyond their driving record. .. ...

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

US Bikes only, this is where it get me because most Goldwings up till 2012 were made in the states weren't they? I dont have anything against Harley riders at all, most of my friends ride ultras.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

US bikes = V-twin

..even the V-rod causes butterflies in stomaches of many.

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

readingracer wrote:
Ya great challange, only for harley riders only though. I posted on the delphi forums about a ride like this and Goldwing owners dont have a challange like this. people said do the Iron butt,which i am planning on doing this coming spring.
I was always under the impression that an Ironbutt ride on a Harley was a regular ride for a Winger ?:raspberry:

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

IdahoRaider wrote:
readingracer wrote:
I was always under the impression that an Ironbutt ride on a Harley was a regular ride for a Winger ?:raspberry:
Good point that would be a regular ride....

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

CaptainMidnight85 wrote:
I've a thread on it here.

Had a link on my site in support of it until just a couple of weeks ago as matter of fact. I'm updating the site and a new for link 'em.
Sorry, Captain, didn't mean to duplicate.....I must've missed this one.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.