1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

HI TO ALL OUR FRIENDS STATESIDE

A QUICK HELLO AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL.:cooldj:

I AM OVER HERE IN SUNNY FLORIDA FOR THE CHRISTMAS..SUN SUN SUN...77degs...:cool:

No sign of a "Wing To Rent" shop anywhere:baffled:, will have to soldier on in my gas guzzling SUV...I need it for the family anyway.

Happy Christmas and 2009 to all,

Steve

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

Happy Holidays to you and your family Steve.....

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Steve, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. Enjoy your visit stateside.

Ritchie & Lyn :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Brrrrrr...

Made it home to FFFrrreeezing Ireland this morning, it's sooooooo cold!!! At least it's dry.

Question...how come so many Harley riders, in fact ALL that I saw wore NO helmets?

Only Japanese bike riders seemed to care enough as all were wearing proper bike gear.:action: (I've rattled on about this before, so I don't want to start a debate...)

I know its hot, but how about survival?

Loved the people we met however ...very helpfull and friendly...(if only they didn't assume we were from the UK:cheeky1:)

Steve

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
imported post

orange1800 wrote:
Question...how come so many Harley riders, in fact ALL that I saw wore NO helmets?

Steve
I think it's because the vibration inside the helmet gives them a headache. All that rattling around has got to loosen some brain cells.:shock:

I hope you enjoyed your trip to Florida. I keep saying that I am taking the family to Ireland and every year we find excuses not to. One day I will go. LOL

Kevin E

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Hey Panatellos,

Quote "I think it's because the vibration inside the helmet gives them a headache. All that rattling around has got to loosen some brain cells.:shock:"

You are probably right....I love it...

:D:action::D:action::D:action::D:action::D:action:..............

Steve

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Here....look....I found some photos I took of Harley riders WITH Helmets....:cool:

Steve

Attachments

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

No dummies those guys!:cooldevil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.