Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Wow! I wonder if it's real? That would be so cool!

John

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I wondered the same thing. It would be a steal, thats for sure!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
imported post

I emailed the guy to get specifics, will keep everyone informed asap.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Lets see . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 17 rigs to license. Yikes :crying: Best get er done before Kookengauski triples the fees. :p

I wouldn't mind having a couple, but parts might be an issue,. Especially soft goods.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

My daughter lives in Springfield, sent her the listing, waiting to hear back from her.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

A nice Dream 125 to 305cc can get up to $3k around here. That's $48k if he was a good salesman but looks like most of them will disappear into the night.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Ah, did you see the seller removed it from the list!! Something was really fishy with that one. Had my daughter send him an email saying she lives in town and wants to come look at them. Next thing they were off the list.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

Well they smoke a lot of pot in Eugene so it could have been a dream.

I hear that Tubawinger, there are seven Wings, 1000s and 1100 in the Sac area under $1000, three are only $500. I have this thing for 50 to 100cc bikes especially the Honda 50s and 90s. But I'm not into top dollar prices.

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Had one llike that here in Virginia, 93 gw trike for $4600 sounded to good to be true, emailed and said I was interested, but when I asked for a VIN they disappeared. Saved myself some money that day. Got to be careful with craigslist and ebay motors.

Ritchie

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

all of these are the classic "if it sounds too good to be true..."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.