Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
58,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm home at 0900 Monday morning.

Started raining on me at the intersection of AR Hwy 45 and US 412.
Drizzled for 15 minutes and then the flood gates were turned loose on me.

After that, it just rained a good stead light down pour all the way home.

Nothing like 3 hours of rain to brighten your day.

Proud of the ST1100, it stuck to the road like it was on dry pavement. Never once felt like I was going to have a tire slide out in a curve.

Metzlers on that bike.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I'm home! Getting the money order ready for Silverado6X6 then headed to the truck. Had a great weekend! Thank You all for attending, See Y'all next year!

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Cobra and Gizmo home safe. Rained on us most of the way home, well, all except the last 5 or 6 miles!!!! Had a great time as usual and look forward to it next year!

Cobra
:15grey:

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Home Monday 1300. Thanks everyone for a great m&g. 362 days until............

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
84Graywing and Stubbytoes made it home at 1300. Great trip, and really enjoyed the fellowship with John (AZGL1500) and of course Andy, Gene and the rest of the crew.

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
Well didn't maKe it home but I'm safe. Alternator went out on me about 15 miles from Ottawa KS. Walts about 30 minutes from home so he's chasing after his truck and trailer.
We were wet from ES into about Bella Vista and had a great weekend with everyone.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Well didn't maKe it home but I'm safe. Alternator went out on me about 15 miles from Ottawa KS. Walts about 30 minutes from home so he's chasing after his truck and trailer.
We were wet from ES into about Bella Vista and had a great weekend with everyone.
That's sucks ty. Thanks for being such a fgreat gaurdian on the way home. Btw home safe @ 2:45pm with 1237mi

....and a newly bald back tire...thanks for that youngandbald

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
Now I'm home safe and sound - thanks so much Walt for adding 4 hours to your trip and getting me here.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Beth and I are home safe and sound with just a tad under 1000 miles. Had a. Great weekend. Thanks to all involved.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Nagivator and I are home safe and sound. Had a great time and can't wait for next year.

Ty that sucks!!!

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
We made it home safe and dry also.
Short run for us, about 175 miles so we poked around allot on the way.
I think wife would rather ride than drive now so maybe next event she'll leave the car at home?

I got her out for near 250 miles of riding this weekend. Couple short rides and about 175 mile loop Sunday which included Peels Ferry.

Had a great time as always, thanks to everyone who keeps ES running every year!

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
home

·
Pwhoever
3,098 Posts
Parman and myself made it home a few hours ago. I feel bad for all those that had to deal with the rain. No fun at all. We somehow stayed dry the whole way home. We were able to stay just ahead of the storms all yesterday afternoon and spent the night in Keokuk, IA. Today, nothing but sunshine on the way to Chicago.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Looks like most all have made it home! Of course there's always the few who like to wander, but they keep up posted so all is good! Thanks to all for a great time! To those that helped out Friday night I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
936 Posts
That's sucks ty. Thanks for being such a fgreat gaurdian on the way home. Btw home safe @ 2:45pm with 1237mi

....and a newly bald back tire...thanks for that youngandbald
No problem! I have a worn out front tire and happy to be able to scrub them off. Til next time!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.