Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So installing a 3 button Homelink transmitter is a project for May for my GL1800. I was curious to know if anyone has had any experience doing this?? I've seen some pictures and when done correctly, the install looks slick...

:)

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I just did this one today. Works pretty slick. Sorry the picture is turned 90 degrees. I can't take the credit for it. I read it somewhere on another forum but most were installing it on top or in their left glove box with Velcro. I worked most of the afternoon figuring out how to get this to fit. The flash on the camera made it look somewhat a different color but it is near identical to the black on the wing as you can get.

Dan

·
Registered
25 Posts
I installed the homelink device on my 1800. Don't have a photo yet of it but it's on the left side. The device doesn't work now though. Ever since the tech worked on the bike a year ago, I think he may disconnected it when he removed the fairing. It worked ok when it was installed, and if I can get it running again, it'll be nice to have installed.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Here's the one I installed

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well...it's in and working perfectly. A few logistical challenges but all handled.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.