Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Not sure if you've seen this one or not...gotta love the ingeniousness(?) of some people!

Click here for a BANG! :shock::shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

I used to machine that stuff. I would set off achip stringer from time to time...for grins.

You know...you can put it directly on a Maple hardwood, oil-soaked floor, touch a cigarette butt to it, and the floor won't burn up. The Magnesium goes up so fast, that nothing around ithas the time to achieve "kindling temperature"!I'd say thatfool learned something valuable there!:action:

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
imported post

I have learned never to be drinking something when I click on one of your links.
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: I am glad that he was not killed, but man is he tiptoeing at the shallow end of the gene pool.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Thanks for the laugh,
Doc

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1:one word for him ,,,,,,,,, but a cannot put it on here:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

pinkpork wrote:
:cheeky1::cheeky1:one word for him ,,,,,,,,, but a cannot put it on here:cheeky1::cheeky1:
:action:One word? How many syllables?? Is it animal, vegetable, or mineral??? :baffled:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
imported post

I love how he tried to play it off .... as he looks at the ceiling to see any damage......:shock: ......... :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: I need to invite that guy to our next fireworks display!!!!!!!

At least we have a fire truck on standby:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:what an idiot!!

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

I can't figure how he went form a blue shirt to a black shirt so quickly. If it is soot making the shirt black then his face and arms should have more on them.

I like the line "I won't do that again".......no kidding.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

That is a TOTAL setup, not only the shirt but, ain"t it a miracle how thw lights came back on with the Blast? I guess I just notice to much !!

Steve-O

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

b679995 wrote:
That is a TOTAL setup, not only the shirt but, ain"t it a miracle how thw lights came back on with the Blast? I guess I just notice to much !!

Steve-O
The more I look at it, the more I think you may be right...but it's still funny as h-e-double-hockey-sticks!!!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

I agree, it IS funny !

Steve-O

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.