1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
58,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
37 Posts
I heard that Honda was making a special edition Goldwing by adding two more wheels and calling it the Goldwing Accord.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
One of these days somebody is gonna build a reverse trike Wing.
I will buy a new Indian Chieftain if Honda decides to keep the same old stuff on the GL1800 for 2015. Its an anniversary year, they really should do something exotic.

How about a turbo diesel Goldwing?

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Hannigan Motorsports, Murray KY.
Now how would you title and register something like that?
Car? Bike?
Do you have to wear seat belts as a car, or a helmet as a bike? :?

I actually like it, but with 4 wheels it's not really a bike or trike so what is it? Convertible 2 seater car?

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
I have known obviously many many a Wing has gone the "Way of the Trike"

Was not aware they went to a quad, saw a redneck version of a quad and with my fabrication skills I may attempt to build my own, I have a complete running 85 Interstate and an 84 without body.
One of my brainstorming ideas today at the war room for what the next project could be for SteelHorse to come up with was a sidecar that can be used AS a sidecar but when you quick disconnect it you mount a spare tire on the left and extend the telescopic trailer tongue and it becomes a pull behind trailer.

Actually its a trailer converted to be a sidecar. You can go either way.

Then we discussed a modified lightweight golfcart package again its designed to be pulled behind a Wing or any vehicle but then it converts in a golf course capable buggy.

Next will be the application of a tow behind mobility scooter. Most likely on a special lowboy ramp trailer.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.