Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Not sure who I should address this to.

A while back I posted that I had some soft copies of the 1100 type 2 radio. Since then I've had a steady stream of requests for copies. I've no problem with sending them out but could they be posted on the website somewhere?

I appreciate there may be copyright issues which might prevent it.

Comments please?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

Hi Mr. Graham

I would not be able to help you list this, but I would like to have a copy

of the wiring for the radio, I just received a 1981 goldwing 1100 from my dad :)Hand me down;)) it has 11000 miles on it I do have3 some paper work on it but not that much on the radio, I could send you a self address letter, or just let me know how to get a copy. my e-mail is [email protected]

Thank You

Baja65 / Fred K

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

Graham,

Hello I just purchased an 1100 Aspencade and it runs great however the radio does

not work. I just hear static on the radio and I believe it may just be a bad wire or

connection to the antena. If you could email me the manual or technical data on the

Honda Clarion radio I would greatly appreciate it.

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks for the help.

David Holman

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

The manual will have what you need.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Guys, we already have all the manuals for the Clarion 1 and 2 systems you need hosted by a member. Also please remove you email addresses from you post before the web bots latch onto them and you start getting a bunch of spam.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I'm sorry but I don't appear to have the files anymore. They were mailed to the site admin and it appears they are on the site somewhere.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

Did you follow the link in my signature?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.