Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

More and more I have been thinking about getting a new Goldwing.I was Just wondering, are all the dealerships selling at the same price, or is there any dealerships that offer discounted prices on new Wings. I have not even checked the prices but would be willing travel a distance to save some money. I'm on the Left Coast.:11grey:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Prices do vary as some dealers pick up S&Ds which they buff back out and sell at a loss leader to bring in the crowds. I do not have a problem with this, but some dealers do.

There was a 2005 1800 grey going for $15000.00 that I saw

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Do all Chevy dealers have the same price?

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

I heard that the dealers in New Orleans had some "storm" specials...

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

This happens every September. For a couple of months all the dealers seem to stick to the book price, while new model year deliveries are in short supply. Once they get flowing normally you see the prices drop a bit.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

I bought " a 2005 Wing at Southern Honda in Chattenooga. I livenear Atlanta. None of the dealers in the Atlanta area could touch the price - or even match it. I was told by one dealer thatSouthern Hondasells "seconds", which is a bunch of baloney. I'm only recommending them because they told me the price up front, - no negotiating - and there wasn't any "funny stuff" or add-ons whenIwent to pickit up. They also show you their priceon their website. I'm not affiliated at all with Southern Honda, but I highly recommend them. The final straw was that one dealer here asked me if I wanted to drive to Chattennoga each time I needed service. My Honda warrantee is with Honda - not with a dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.