Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 84 gl1200 the front under the wind shield Honda emblem is missing and I'm trying to find a replacement or any other idea's to put something there to hind to the two screws. I don't mind leaving it off other then it doesn't look right.
I have searched the web but cant seem to find a replacement emblem at a reasonable price. Thanks Ron

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
do you have a part number?

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Have you tried Ebay?

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
do you have a part number?
The Honda microfiche does NOT even show the part number for the emblem that mounts on the windshield garnish piece. It does show the item, but not its part number.

It does show the part number for the entire windshield garnish piece (64110-MG9-870), but that is listed as unavailable.

You're going to have to find a used one for sale online somewhere.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
The Large stick on Eagle looks so much nicer than the Honda logo, however do yourself a big favor and purchase it from any one of the many other online dealers, you might get lucky with buying it from SC's but sooner or later you are going to get burnt by those clowns and I am sure you will not appreciate loosing your money, and getting your blood boiling as they verbally abuse and threaten you like they have myself twice, and many others too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.