1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
913 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
imported post

Like I said in an earlier thread, honda will sell a sh*t load of them!

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

That one will go .potatoe, potatoe, patatoe :) Kit

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

I bet it will outrun a Hardly.:cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Lotsa people seem to be getting into the chopper look. Yamaha did the Raider a couple years ago, Victory has the Core for '09, HD has the Rockerand a factory trike this year suprisingly. I like the looks of them, but I wont ever own one, I like the long ridability of a bike, not a bar-hopper hardtail style. If I were to have anything else besides a wing, it'd be the Vision or an Ultra-Classic or the new Voyager, maaaaaybeee a Concours 14 or a 1200 BMW.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

NOT ANOTHER V-TWIN! It aint for me either. Itsachopper what else can you say? One V-TWIN looks like all the others JMIO (just my ignorant opinion)

However the Fury looks pretty simple. The bike appears to be pretty clean really.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
imported post

It is a good looking bike....just not for me. I just haven't ever seen anything that can compete with the looks of my ol' 1100.

·
Administrator
26,157 Posts
imported post

Good grief!!!!!!! when is Honda (and all the rest) going to quit trying to be harley davidson and get back to being a company that builds rideable bikes? When I wanted to start riding again a few years ago I started looking at bikes and got so frustrated that I couldn't find one that wasn't imitating harley, if that is what I wanted I would have bought a harley. That's why I have a goldwing now, it's the only thing that didn't have my butt on the ground and my feet sticking out in front of me. :action:

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
imported post

Absolutely nuts! Honda is losing their mind. I agree that Honda should be selling rideable motorcycles. This bike doesn't belong in Honda's lineup. One example... Honda builds the TransAlp and sells it everywhere but in the US. With the dual sport market taking off you would think Honda would offer it here. From what I have read and heard from Honda Dealers, Mother Honda could care less what the masses want want. Just walk into a showroom. A very boring offering...

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

who cares what the OCC crowd thinks? I do not.:waving::baffled:
I dont want to seem flippant. They have their sign hung
on the vtwin stuff anyway. Back in the 80's it seemed everyone
was trying to duplicate the success of Kawasaki's 900 inline four.
Everywhere you looked somebody was introducing a "new" air cooled
4 cyl 750cc or 1000cc bike. I think its worse with the vtwin market.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Its ok looking, I wouldnt want one. I would like to ride it a time or two.

I wonder why they used the 1300 and not the 1800??

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
I wonder why they used the 1300 and not the 1800??
That's what I was wondering. Yamaha uses the 1854 Stratoliner motor, Victory uses the 106c.i. Vision motor, havent looked at what Harley is using but that is kinda strange. Affordability maybe?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Not for me I just plain dont like it

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

ZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzz . . . .. . .

zzz. . . huh . . . oh, a V-twin with forward controls . . . . . .

ZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzz . . . .. . .

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.