Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Okay... ebay is a good resource, but you don't have to go to this site to get there. You can go to http://www.ebay.com/then type in exactly the part you're looking for. Example, "GL1000 fuel pump."

Marco

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

That hondagoldwing.com link used to be the home of Frits Plants site before he gotta da big bucks to sell the domain name!

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
imported post

I miss the clipart on Frits site. I hope this site doesn't sell out, theres tons of useful information here and it gets better all the time because it never stands still. Shame if it gets swallowed up by a company that has no interest in Wing owners and only wants to cash in on a sites popularity and hit count.
I hope the wingnut doesn't snuff it any time soon! :p

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Grouchomax wrote:
I hope this site doesn't sell out, theres tons of useful information here and it gets better all the time because it never stands still. Shame if it gets swallowed up by a company that has no interest in Wing owners and only wants to cash in on a sites popularity and hit count.
I hope the wingnut doesn't snuff it any time soon! :p
Hey Grouchomax, :waving:This site will never be for sale because the wingnut is a director of so many Companies :goofygrin: that make extras for the Goldwing motorcycle. :clapper:And just to make sure he does'nt drop off suddenly, :gunhead: please give him plenty of "Mana" at every opportunity possible.:grinner:

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.