Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Apparently, the Honda Hoot for 2009 has been cancelled.:?

Talked to Backseat Red. She said that we can still go up in that direction, but may go to Virginia instead this year. Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted.:baffled:

http://www.hondahoot.com/index.aspx?bhcp=1

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

Now this is a shame. We all need to write to Honda and tell them we WANT TO KEEP THIS RALLY GOING! Just adding my 2 cents, Plus, Nashville isn't too far for me to ride.

Nightrider1

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
imported post

This was something the wife and I was really looking forward to. We attended the Hoot and Wings Over the Smokies last year. Any idea on what will replace it?

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

The Gl1800Riders page is having one in Bryson City as a replacement for Honda Hoot.Check it out at GL1800Riders.com

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

Can any Type of Goldwing come to Bryson City even if it is not an 1800?
Thanks,
Nightrider1

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

2nd85Wing,

What month is this planned for?

Thanks,

Nightrider

2nd85Wing wrote:
Apparently, the Honda Hoot for 2009 has been cancelled.:?

Talked to Backseat Red. She said that we can still go up in that direction, but may go to Virginia instead this year. Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted.:baffled:

http://www.hondahoot.com/index.aspx?bhcp=1

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

Stroller,

What month is this planned for? Can any type Model of Goldwing come?

Thanks,

Nightrider

Stroller wrote:
The Gl1800Riders page is having one in Bryson City as a replacement for Honda Hoot.Check it out at GL1800Riders.com

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

This was in June. While it is hot in Knoxville at that time, the weather usually was good for riding. We stayed in Townville KOA and rode back and forth to the rally. The wife (Backseat Red) is thinking about going to DC for the Ride to the Wall this year.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
imported post

sounds like fun

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

Yes Goldwing is more than welcome. I ride with some of that group a lot. I rode with both a 1200 and a 1500. Really good group. They have a NY run planned in May and a Tenn Lunch run in Apr. I can't remember the dates for the Honda Hoot replacement but I will check on the GL1800riders.com page and get back to you.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

The date is June 18-21,2009 in Bryson City, Come and join the group. Alos check it out on GL1800Riders.com.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

Stroller wrote:
The date is June 18-21,2009 in Bryson City, Come and join the group. Alos check it out on GL1800Riders.com.
Thanks Stroller. I have been looking for a reason to go back to Bryson City and go 12.2 miles out on Hwy 19 to see the gap where the deer and car run me off the road and to see where I totaled my 1st Wing. The rally should be a good one.

Sincerely,

Nightrider1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.