Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Dear Honda,

I am a member ofthe one of the Worlds Largest and one of the most Impressive Goldwing forums, with currently 12,659 ACTIVE Members, and I'd like to ask that the HONDA HOOT 2009 to keep going. Just cut downoff bringing all the new bikes for people to ride, and bring brochures about them instead! Also, Have everyone that attends sign a release to keep Honda from any and all Liability, so there will be no need for insurcnce, and I believe that it could still be able to function ok. Come on, Please give us n answer.

Thanks,

Nighrider1 Aka David

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

I have a question, does the Honda Hoot make less money on there rally than the

GWRRA Association? Is there that many more the go to that rally compaired to the Honda Hoot,as they do not seem to have an issue of this type, My Wife and myself have been to the Honda Hoot many times, and we stay at a cabin at Norris Dam State park, and love every minute of it, it was a heart break to not be going this year. So hope to have some type of Rally next year.
:baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I guess they are having to cut back expenses the same way every one else is. I have decided to stop spending right now, concentrate on paying off my bills, and saving. After that, who knows? Hope we will be around to spend some of what we have saved!
Nightrider1

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
imported post

A&M Wingman wrote:
I have a question, does the Honda Hoot make less money on there rally than the

GWRRA Association?
I don't think any other Gold Wing rally makes as much as Wing Ding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.