Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:shock:Just got an E-mail from HondaPartsDirect, stating they are open now and sorry for the inconvenience. I went to the link and sure enough it's back online! I read some post here that they were for sure closed up and not to reopen.(?) Unless this is some fake site, or something, but it looked the same to me. Just thought I'd let you all know. I have had exellent results with parts/accy. and customer service in the recent past, so I was bummed to read they were closed for good. jimsjinx:waving:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Yes, I just checked my link for them and they are back up and running!!!

I also ran a check on the domain and it is correct! I don't understand why their automated phone would have the message on it that they were shutting the business down and then start back up again? Oh, well, I'm glad they're back. Maybe they found some finaicing to keep them going.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I got the same email. Hope I don't need anything,,,,,but if I do,, I'm glad they are there.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I've been waiting to see if my bank account had been deducted with the amount on a purchase I made with them a couple of weeks ago. It was deducted today. Hope I get my parts now. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.