Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Temporarily closed and not taking any orders @ this time. Saw it this morning on there site. FYI:(

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Must be their annual inventory time. If I need something from them I just drive up the road 40 miles to their North Carolina location anyways.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

That saves on shipping, Wife n I are planning a trip again that way soon again so I will give em a visit...

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

Sure hope they are not closing for good, they are one of the best to deal with. jimsjinx

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Seems to be working now.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
imported post

I ordered something a week ago, but it still hasn't hit my credit card yet. We'll see if I get an email saying they are not shipping order.

I know in the past when something is not available they take weeks to let you know.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
imported post

im waiting for an order too. It still hasnt hit my bank from 4 days ago but it usually takes a week before it hits. They are the cheapest I've found but don't be in a hurry or you'll be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
imported post

The URL is hondapartsdirect.com?

Nevermind.... I found it @ hondaparts-direct.com

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Still temporary closed, I also have an order outstanding, from over a week ago. Nothing out of my bank account yet. It must just be inventory.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Doesn't look good I'm afraid. I just called the 800 number and the recording said they were shutting down their business. It also went on to say that any orders that were accepted before the shut down are being processed and will be shipped.

Bummer. I was thinking about driving up there to buy some more goodies for the bike.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Bike Bandit is close behind, I get an email add twice a week. They are 60 percent off in sales.

Kit

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
imported post

If you are talking about directlineparts.com...... they are up and running also answering phones as of 3-23-09. I called and they are reducing inventory but not going anywhere!!!

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
imported post

Silicon Sam wrote:
corventure wrote:
If you are talking about directlineparts.com...... they are up and running also answering phones as of 3-23-09. I called and they are reducing inventory but not going anywhere!!!
Wrong company. These guys:

http://www.hondaparts-direct.com/default.asp
I got it.... I never used hondaparts-direct!!!!!!! No gain... no loss.... I guess

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
imported post

Oops. I guess I use the other one directlineparts.com. Cool. I can still look forward to seeing my parts arrive after only 3 weeks. Cheap but I think I'll try someone else next time and actually ride this bike this year.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

I will never order from them again. I have had several things with that company that frosted my tail.

Most recent one was we had a member on this site that had a bike go down on the road. I was trying my best to help and called these idiots and ordered a part overnight air. It never showed up, I called them and they had not even processed the order. So they said we are on it.

Next day never showed up, I called them.

We are so sorry we sent it regular mail. :shock: Ok ......send me another one, nope we do not have another one. That took me six day to get. Took me two months to get the overnight freight charges off my account.

That is not the only instance, I would not say anything if a one time thing, but seems to be run of the mill with them.

If you have six months to wait on something, be my guest.

Kit

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear that Kit.
I have used them for years and have never had a problem..... really!
I can say tho... the Forum they sponsor has several out-spoken, self proclaimed idoit experts who get "Fire-d" up and really add to the popcorn league. Then there are others who are extremely helpful, like this one.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Now that I think about it a friend of mine ordered an item and it took it seeemed way too long for them to ship and they ru n him around the block several times, I am going to write em off! :X

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.