Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Anyone seen these yet? Anyone own one? Are they any good?:action:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Ran across one last October at a gathering at Geneva Lake,Ohio. I thought it was a one-off custom, until the rider assured me that it was factory. I think he was a dealer with an early demo.

Looks as good, or bad as the photo. Sounds like a Ferrari...:)

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Yeah sat on one in Las Vegas in feb,,Strange looking bike ,very futuristic looking ,but definitly not built for a passenger..Prefer a wing ,,,must be old age creeping up on me .:):).cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
imported post

The Rune looks cool in the Honda publicity shots, less so in the ordinary picture with people sitting on it. I'm not too gone on the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
imported post

My nephew bought one. I got a chance to ride his a couple of months ago, pleanty of nice smooth torque, but this is a long wheelbase bike. The GL1800 he rode, was much more nimble and tighter in low speed corners. Very styleish. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

wndsnd wrote:
My nephew bought one. I got a chance to ride his a couple of months ago, pleanty of nice smooth torque, but this is a long wheelbase bike. The GL1800 he rode, was much more nimble and tighter in low speed corners. Very styleish. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
It certainly is. I think its overpriced for what you get, but there will probably be plenty of buyers regardless.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

Can you buy a pillion seat for it as well? Kinda odd having a cruiser at that price rangethat only seats 1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.