Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Anyone seen these yet? Anyone own one? Are they any good?:action:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
imported post

Ran across one last October at a gathering at Geneva Lake,Ohio. I thought it was a one-off custom, until the rider assured me that it was factory. I think he was a dealer with an early demo.

Looks as good, or bad as the photo. Sounds like a Ferrari...:)

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Yeah sat on one in Las Vegas in feb,,Strange looking bike ,very futuristic looking ,but definitly not built for a passenger..Prefer a wing ,,,must be old age creeping up on me .:):).cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
imported post

My nephew bought one. I got a chance to ride his a couple of months ago, pleanty of nice smooth torque, but this is a long wheelbase bike. The GL1800 he rode, was much more nimble and tighter in low speed corners. Very styleish. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

wndsnd wrote:
My nephew bought one. I got a chance to ride his a couple of months ago, pleanty of nice smooth torque, but this is a long wheelbase bike. The GL1800 he rode, was much more nimble and tighter in low speed corners. Very styleish. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
It certainly is. I think its overpriced for what you get, but there will probably be plenty of buyers regardless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.