Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

There are a couple of very valuable Honda manuals on eBay, supplemental manuals for the 85 LTD which also apply to the 86 SEI. These areinvaluable manuals for anyone with these bikes, lots of hard to get information.

Item number: 4556062425

Item number: 7980036508

I believe these are the manuals that have all the info on the LTD/SEI electrical stuff, fuel injection, auto leveling, and wiring diagrams. If this is the manual I had and I think it is, it gives a lot of troubleshooting information on the sensors and all the tricky stuff on these bikes.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
imported post

Paul, thanks so much. I just bought Item #7980036508. I paid $35.00 for it. The last one on Ebay, last week, sold for over $75.00. I think you have just saved me $40.00. Maybe I owe you???????????????:D Regards, Peter

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

pjfsail wrote:
Paul, thanks so much. I just bought Item #7980036508. I paid $35.00 for it. The last one on Ebay, last week, sold for over $75.00. I think you have just saved me $40.00. Maybe I owe you???????????????:D Regards, Peter
Send mana!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

pjfsail wrote:
Mana sent
Hey I'm getting ripped! Mana never shows up! Help, Wingnut, Help!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
pjfsail wrote:
Mana sent
Hey exavid :whip: You are not to beg for "Mana" :whip: thats why it's not showing up. :stumped:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:
pjfsail wrote:
Mana sent
Hey exavid :whip: You are not to beg for "Mana" :whip: thats why it's not showing up. :stumped:
Not begging, pjfsail said he sent mana and it didn't show up. This isn't the first time this has happened!:whip:Someone is short circuiting my MANA and I want it back! :thumpingmad:There must be an investigation of this matter! As the instigator of most investigations on this forum I appeal to you to correct this most insidious theft. Some one has been hoarding barrels of mana preventing the rightful owners from enjoying the benefits and honors resulting from said mana.

:bash:THIS EVIL MUST CEASE!:thumpingmad:

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
imported post

Paul, the mana wasn't showing up six months ago and still doesn't for some reason and I also noticed that a few guys received a full load of mana (4 barrels)after only being out here for a few days. Something is not right.

Vic

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
imported post

Hey Redwing, Paul deserves MANA, NOW!!!!!!!:weightlifter:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't beg. IASKED him what I could do in return for his good deed :jumper:. After all, he saved me over $40.00 on an SEI manual that is almost impossible to buy :skipping:. Paul is one of the good guys :dude:.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
As the instigator of most investigations on this forum I appeal to you to correct this most insidious theft. Some one has been hoarding barrels of mana preventing the rightful owners from enjoying the benefits and honors resulting from said mana.

:bash:THIS EVIL MUST CEASE!:thumpingmad:
Hey exavid :whip: I had this "Mana" problem investigated a number of months ago, and no appropiate solution has been found. :crying:I now propose that a seperate thread be commenced :bash:eek:n this "Mana" problem and i instruct all members to enter their grievance as a post mesg :whip:to see if we can enlighten the wingnut and wexman to use their influences :doh:to solve this great mystery. :stumped:

:byebye::18red::byebye:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Paul, the mana wasn't showing up six months ago and still doesn't for some reason and I also noticed that a few guys received a full load of mana (4 barrels)after only being out here for a few days. Something is not right.
Hey Goldwinger1984 :crying:Yes i have to agree. :whip: I have called for another investigation. :bash:

:doh: :18red: :doh:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

pjfsail wrote:
Hey Redwing, Paul deserves MANA, NOW!!!!!!!:weightlifter:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't beg. IASKED him what I could do in return for his good deed :jumper:. After all, he saved me over $40.00 on an SEI manual that is almost impossible to buy :skipping:. Paul is one of the good guys :dude:.
Hey pjfsail :jumper:Ok exavid deserved his "Mana" he saved you a lot of bucks.:clapper:

It's important for you to know that all the guys on this forum are good. :weightlifter:

A "Mana" investigation will commence immediately. :whip:

:stumped::18red::stumped:

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
imported post

OK, OK, Redwing, I agree, everyone on the forum is a good guy :D. I just meant he isGOODER :weightlifter:than some, if you think this ispossible. Maybe there is adegree ofgoodness:clapper:, would you agree? Some of the GOOD guys on the forum need to be reprimanded byRedwing for vulgar language and doing other stuff that is not appropriate:cooldevil:. I don't think you will EVER find EXAVID needs a reprimand:skipping:, will you? See, he is one of theGOODER guys:grinner:!!!!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

You're mistaken pjfsail! I strive mightly to be an Adequate guy. Good and Gooder guys never use :whip:eek:r :bash:eek:r :thumpingmad:which I use freely. I have often been heard

saying things like @%@#$% and #$# and (*&%^&((&%%$ which a good or gooder guy would never dream of. I've even said them to my wife's cat when he brought a gift to me at 0400 in the morning and then turned said gift loose in my bedroom. Damn feathers everywhere! See I even said damn, I post that word and hell sometimes too. So far I've avoided a** h#*e so far though. When I dropped a small part down the fairing of my bike I was happy Shep couldn't hear me,REDWING would have been carried off on a stretcher! Now Brojees might be a Good or Gooder guy you might check with him!

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
imported post

OK, Exavid!! But, I have read so many of your posts on so many important, to me , topics I have just never thought of you as ADEQUATE:weightlifter:. I think you are being WAY too modest:baffled:. Maybe this is the reason Redwing withholds Mana!!! Perhaps you need to be more assertive:jumper:. Just a thought!!!! Regards, Peter

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
imported post

Paul, I can remember when you first said @%@#$% and #$# and (*&%^&((&%%$ and I thought the entire forum was going to h??l in a handbasket, but, we carried on, but, please, don't ever say:^%%###[email protected]@&&???~~~~///here or else then, surely,we will all go to straight down to the the flames.

Vic

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Paul, I can remember when you first said @%@#$% and #$# and (*&%^&((&%%$ and I thought the entire forum was going to h??l in a handbasket, but, we carried on, but, please, don't ever say:^%%###[email protected]@&&???~~~~///here or else then, surely,we will all go to straight down to the the flames.
Hey Goldwinger1984 :crying:I dont want to hear, see, or read bad language like that on this forum. :whip: Think of all the young children that read this forum.

:bash: :18red::bash:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

pjfsail wrote:
OK, OK, Redwing, I agree, everyone on the forum is a good guy :D. I just meant he isGOODER :weightlifter:than some, if you think this ispossible. Maybe there is adegree ofgoodness:clapper:, would you agree? Some of the GOOD guys on the forum need to be reprimanded byRedwing for vulgar language and doing other stuff that is not appropriate:cooldevil:. I don't think you will EVER find EXAVID needs a reprimand:skipping:, will you? See, he is one of theGOODER guys:grinner:!!!!
Hey pjfsail :weightlifter: Noeveryone is equal on this forum, except me, im just a little below avarage. :jumper:

:crying::18red::crying:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.