Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a Hondaline brown seat with the backrest from my 85 Aspencade that I want to get rid of. Any ideas of what I should do i.e., post it on Ebay maybe. What would it be worth if anything?

:baffled:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

I have done over 300 transactions on ebay, mostly buying, but some selling as well. You can sell it there, if you want. I just bought some parts to build a fairing for Bargoyle.

:dude:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

You can get pretty good money for original Honda seats on ebay, if they're in good shape. For something like that I'd start with a low price to get the intrest going and it should go from there. I would notset a reserve since that scares some people off. For a 7-day auction, start the auction on Sunday evening... it will end the next Sunday evening when a lot of people are home andsurfing the net.

Whatever you do, don't start/end the auction at a time when most people are not at home or are asleep. Prices usually go up toward the last few hours, minutes, and even seconds of the auction because of competative bidding. You want as many people competing for your seat as possible.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Looks like you got $81 for the seat... not bad!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Actually someone got a bargain! But such is ebay! I invited Silverwing83 over here, poor guy really tried.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Yeah, 81 bucks is pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Muffy wrote:
Yeah, 81 bucks is pretty cool.
The way I see it, if its sitting in the garage not being used its worth absolutely nothing. If you can pass it on and make a few bucks along the way it's a good thing... makes room for what you really want.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

81 closer to that 2000cc dream when it is finally released!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.