Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Full disclosure: I'm not a Goldwing enthusiast. I just found these saddlebags at a local Habitat for Humanity Restore and was planning to fit them to an E-bike, but during my research on how to do that, I ran across this forum and realized that there might be folks out there interested in using them as they were intended. Seemed like a better use for them, so I'm offering them for sale.

The bags are in as near perfect shape as I'd expect anything to be that was once attached to a motorcycle. On the outside, the only blemish I can see is a thumbprint-sized dent in the corner of one bag (shown in the last pic). On the inside, there are a couple of places where the paint has been scratched (also shown), but everything else is present and in order- even the elastic in the retaining strap is still springy. It really looks a though they were very seldom used by whoever had them on their bike originally. They're still a bit dusty/dirty from storage in the pics.
  1. The 1st pic is of all 3 (obviously)
  2. The next 4 pics are the trunk bag
  3. The next 2 are one saddlebag
  4. The next 3 are the other saddlebag
The posting utility would only let me upload 10 pics, so if you want to see the backside of any of the bags, PM me and I'll send.

I realize there are some concerns about fraud when buying from new forum members, and though I don't know how specifically yet, I'm sure there's a way to set up a safe transaction.

I have only a vague idea what's a fair asking price, so make me an offer if you're interested. I'll ship them to you and charge you only what UPS charges me.
Luggage and bags Bag Grey Automotive tire Fashion accessory
Luggage and bags Automotive lighting Bag Musical instrument accessory Everyday carry
Rectangle Bag Luggage and bags Font Tints and shades
Brown Material property Musical instrument accessory Luggage and bags Bag
Trunk Motor vehicle Bumper Luggage and bags Automotive exterior
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Luggage and bags Bag
Motor vehicle Trunk Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior
Product Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive tail & brake light Automotive exterior
Motor vehicle Trunk Automotive design Yellow Automotive exterior
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Grille Motor vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts