Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to integrate the Hondalink app for iPhone or android into gl1800? Reading its functions, it appears to offer streaming music and other content that integrate into factory systems. This could be great if it works for those of us with the airbag wing and no way integrate directly into bike sound. I like the stock look as opposed to mounting extra stuff on handle bars. Or if it can can be hidden in fairing pocket or trunk. Thoughts? Comments? Responses?

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
This has been posted about here before. Use the forum search and you will find the posts with the info you need.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This has been posted about here before. Use the forum search and you will find the posts with the info you need.
I searched before and after I posted and can find nothing here. Can you post link to thread if you have it?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have the J&M MP3 player. It did work playing. Now I need to test hondalink content. Thus far the couple music stations I tried have commercials. So trying more as the days come and go.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thus far, the Honda link app work as expected. The streaming of programming kinda spotty. This in major metropolitan city (Los Anegeles). What dawned on me was to test other music apps. I use tune in pro which allows me to receive local radio as well as broadcast stations. Tune in pro streaming quality more gooderer on my phone than Honda link. (iPhone 4s). That's my take thus far. Take it fr what it's worth!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.