Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

One of my favorites was the CB72 Hawk, had to leave it behind when I left Thailand. I still have a couple of S90s from the early 60s.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
imported post

i SAT LOOKING ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL YESTERDAY WHEN THEY PRESENTED ONES AGAIN THE 10 BEST BIKES LIST. THEY THOUGHT THE CUB WAS #1. AND TO PROVE IT THE PUSHED IT OF A 5 STORY BUILDING AND AFTERWARDS KICKED LIFE IN IT. THEY HAD ALREADY BEFORE THAT PUT COOKING OIL IN IT INSTEAD OF MOTOROIL. ONE TOUGH BIKE.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

I know the Honda 90 Cub is the top selling bike in the world. I remember getting a lot of rides around Vietnam on those. Mostly from girls.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Jocke wrote:
i SAT LOOKING ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL YESTERDAY WHEN THEY PRESENTED ONES AGAIN THE 10 BEST BIKES LIST. THEY THOUGHT THE CUB WAS #1. AND TO PROVE IT THE PUSHED IT OF A 5 STORY BUILDING AND AFTERWARDS KICKED LIFE IN IT. THEY HAD ALREADY BEFORE THAT PUT COOKING OIL IN IT INSTEAD OF MOTOROIL. ONE TOUGH BIKE.
I watched that too... a shame to kill a perfectly good bike. But, its not like its the only one!:cheeky1:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

First bike I ever got to ride was a monkey bike/mini-trail 50. A friend in the small town I grew up in had one. He did his paper route on it. Fun little bike.

John

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
imported post

how about the

honda trans alp or the
honda africa queen or the
honda NX 650

pretty cool bikes. i dang near bought a transalp a couple of months ago.
do a google search.

cyclepath

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.