Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Came back from the gym, stopped by my biketo drop off my gym clothes and look what I found a Gold winger tucked in next to my stealthiest color - Black.

Seen him in the corral a coupla times but never met him and never seen the bikes next to each other!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

if he owns the "1500" then i can guarantee he will take the right one :cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Tattoo Taffy wrote:
if he owns the "1500" then i can guarantee he will take the right one :cooldevil::cooldevil:
Well of course he would if he was the 1500 owner - it is on the right - duh..:cheeky1:

:15red::18black:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

I don't know about that, I would watch my bike closely. Those 1500 guys are always trying to get their mitts on a good 1800. :p;) Kit

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

Kit Carson wrote:
I don't know about that, I would watch my bike closely. Those 1500 guys are always trying to get their mitts on a good 1800. :p;) Kit
do i really need to go there kit :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Hey, I'm not choosey!!! :baffled:

I'll take both of them. I don't mind the ugly headlights.

It justdistracts people from looking at me!!! :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Tattoo Taffy wrote:
Kit Carson wrote:
Nope, I saw you back in town and just had to say that. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Kit

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

Kit Carson wrote:
Tattoo Taffy wrote:
Kit Carson wrote:
Nope, I saw you back in town and just had to say that. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Kit
you know i cannot resist ankle tapping a newbie kit :cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.