Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just signed up for the site because of a Goldwing I saw for sale on the site. For the first time in over 10 years I am without any kind of a motorcycle.

I decided that I always wanted a Goldwing, so this time I am going to buy one. I look forward to learning more about these great bikes from all of you.

Rod.

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
Hello Rod and Welcome to the Goldwing family and forum community . I hope your able to find the bike you desire and be back on the road again . Enjoy the forum and visit often .

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Rod and Welcome to the Goldwing family and forum community . I hope your able to find the bike you desire and be back on the road again . Enjoy the forum and visit often .
Thanks! I'm sure with a little persistence and a lot of patience I will be successful.

I have already received some assistance from some members of this site in looking for one. I hope to be able to contribute to this community and be as helpful as others on this site.

Rod

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the wing. These guys will take good care of you if you get an older 1500 and need to be your own mechanic. I am an old 2 stroke motocrosser, then rode a couple Harleys and so far this Wing is the smoothest and best engineered machine on two wheels I have ever ridden! And my lady sure loves that easy chair in the back:waving:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Welcome and good luck. Wings are a very solid bike. Look for a well maintained bike, and you will have one that will last as long as you need it to...

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:Rodd

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sur eyou will enjoy the wing as soon as you get it.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
73,634 Posts
Hallo Rodd

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with buying a nice Wing.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:
Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts